This is a hub of cultural activities. National as well as local performances are held here. The building has been tastefully built on the banks of the Wollundry Lagoon. The main auditorium has a seating capacity of 488 people. The infrastructure here is state of the art. You are sure to bump into a bunch of intellectuals. The theatre stages all sorts of plays- fun, thought-provoking and artistically unique. Artists from all over the world come to showcase their talent here. Highlights include:
- An Orchestra Pit- seats up to 38 musicians.
- The foyer- seating capacity of 132 people.
- A smaller basement theatre- School of Arts Community Theatre.
- The Luxury Bar.
- The Balcony- overlooks the beautiful lagoon.
Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre Travel Tips
- Reach the theatre well before the time of your show.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre
- Commercial performance: AUD 3.80
- Community performance: AUD 2.80
Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre Hours
- Ticket Window closes 45 minutes before show time.
How to Reach Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre
- Bus: 3W, 22, 23, 961, 968 at Baylis St After Morrow St
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wagga Wagga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wagga Wagga and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Wagga Wagga include Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
46.67% of people start their Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre
80.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre
Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre Reviews & Ratings
Would like to highlight Colleen in the box office for her amazing customer service. Once again thankyou so much.