Willans Hill Miniature Railway, Wagga WaggaCurrently Open
- Address: 115 Macleay Street, Wagga Wagga New 2650, Australia
- Timings: 10:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-269252249
- Ticket Price: 2 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Botanical Garden, Bridge, Historical Site, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Tunnel, Train Ride
About Willans Hill Miniature Railway, Wagga Wagga
The miniature railway is a functioning toy train that has its tracks laid out throughout the Botanical Garden of WaggaWagga. It has an authentic station and booking office. The carriages are like small boxes. Each can be occupied by one person. The capacity of the train is around 8 people. There are two routes in use. The main route is the short one. It covers the garden from inside. The other route takes you around the museum as well. This is a fun way to traverse the garden. The children will enjoy the ride, the adults will enjoy the scenery. Highlights include:
- The Bridge
- The Tunnel
- The Woodlands
Willans Hill Miniature Railway Information
- Covered footwear is a must.
- If you are a larger group, you will have to book your ride.
Willans Hill Miniature Railway Opening and Closing Hours
- It operates only on the first and third Sunday of each month.
How To reach Willans Hill Miniature Railway by Public Transport
- Bus: 960 at Coleman St And Macleay St. A 10 minute walk from there
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wagga Wagga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wagga Wagga and book an accommodation of your choice.
Willans Hill Miniature Railway, Wagga Wagga Reviews
All Questionswillans hill miniature railway
- Attractions near Willans Hill Miniature Railway
- Oasis Regional Aquatic Centre