Willans Hill Miniature RailwayCurrently Closed
- Address: 115 Macleay Street, Wagga Wagga New 2650, Australia
- Timings: 10:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-269252249
- Ticket Price: 2 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Botanical Garden, Bridge, Historical Site, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Tunnel, Train Ride
The miniature railway is a functioning toy train that has its tracks laid out throughout the Botanical Garden of WaggaWagga. It has an authentic station and booking office. The carriages are like small boxes. Each can be occupied by one person. The capacity of the train is around 8 people. There are two routes in use. The main route is the short one. It covers the garden from inside. The other route takes you around the museum as well. This is a fun way to traverse the garden. The children will enjoy the ride, the adults will enjoy the scenery. Highlights include:
- The Bridge
- The Tunnel
- The Woodlands
- Covered footwear is a must.
- If you are a larger group, you will have to book your ride.
- It operates only on the first and third Sunday of each month.
- Bus: 960 at Coleman St And Macleay St. A 10 minute walk from there
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wagga Wagga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wagga Wagga and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Wagga Wagga include Willans Hill Miniature Railway in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
91.67% of people start their Willans Hill Miniature Railway visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Willans Hill Miniature Railway
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Willans Hill Miniature Railway