Pineapple Garden Maze46 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy, Wahiawa, HI 96786, USA, Wahiawā, United States Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8086218408
- Tags: Family And Kids
If you are a true pineapple lover, visiting the Pineapple Garden Maze, Wahiawa, Oahu’s most popular historic pineapple plantations, can earn you one of the best experiences of your entire life. Located in Honolulu County, Hawaii, this was originally the Dole Plantation that began its journey in 1950 and later opened to the public as Hawaii’s “Pineapple Experience”. Come with your whole family here and enjoy a wide range of activities including the Plantation Garden Tour, Pineapple Express Train Tour and the Pineapple Garden Maze. Also don’t miss the plantation country store here that offers a niche collections of gifts, foods and refreshments including the world-famous Dole Whip. Finally, don’t forget to bag some fresh pineapples to take Home.
How to Reach Pineapple Garden Maze
- Buses 52,83,88A to stop -Kamehameha Hwy + Dole Plantation
- Buses 52,83,88A to stop -Kamehameha Hwy + Nui Ave
- Pineapple Garden Maze Address: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy, Wahiawa, HI 96786, USA, Wahiawā, United States
- Pineapple Garden Maze Contact Number: +1-8086218408
- Pineapple Garden Maze Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Wahiawā include Pineapple Garden Maze in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
71.43% of people start their Pineapple Garden Maze visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Pineapple Garden Maze
85.71% of people prefer walking in order to reach Pineapple Garden Maze
People normally club together Dole Plantation North Parking and Dole Plantation South Parking while planning their visit to Pineapple Garden Maze.