Ahihi-kinau Natural Area ReserveCurrently Open
- Address: Makena, Maui, Hawaii. , Wailea-makena, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature, Scuba
The Ahihi-Kinau Natural Area Reserve was established in the year 1973. It is home to many popular scuba diving and snorkelling sites. Located near the Makena State Park, head over to this rugged landscape to hike over lava fields, check out beautiful butterflies and ofcourse, dive/ snorkel in the crystal clear turquoise waters. A must visit for nature enthusiast as well.
Ahihi-kinau Natural Area Reserve Travel Tips
- There are no restrooms or showers at the reserve.
- No lifeguards on duty.
- There are also no stores nearby so remember to bring your own food and drinks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ahihi-kinau Natural Area Reserve
- Car parking changes may apply.
How to Reach Ahihi-kinau Natural Area Reserve
- On foot.
- Renting a car is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wailea-makena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wailea-makena and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Wailea-makena include Ahihi-kinau Natural Area Reserve in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
35.29% of people start their Ahihi-kinau Natural Area Reserve visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ahihi-kinau Natural Area Reserve
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ahihi-kinau Natural Area Reserve