Events and Festivals in Wailea-makena
- Maui Film Festival: Held in June, this one takes place in Wailea and Kahului. The festival has drawn national acclaim for its film premieres and screenings.
- Restaurants Week: With over 20 participating restaurants, the Restaurants Week is a celebration of Wailea's finest cuisine. It is generally held in the month of November.
- Wailea Wine and Food Festival: Held in December, you have to be a part of this if you are a foodie!
And if you are visiting over the New Year’s Eve, do check out the firecrackers’ display at the beach at midnight.
Trip plans for Wailea-makena
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Wailea-makena
9 Views17 Days 16 Nights17 Day Trip to Maui, Kihei, Wailea-makena, Lahaina, Kailua-kona, Honolulu from ComptonBy: Guest UserCity: Maui, Honolulu, Wailea-makena, Kailua-kona, Lahaina, Kihei
6 Views4 Days 3 Nights
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Wailea-makena
- Events & Festivals in Kihei
- Events & Festivals in Maui
- Events & Festivals in Pukalani
- Events & Festivals in Wailuku
- Events & Festivals in Haleakala National Park
- Events & Festivals in Lahaina