How to Reach Wailea-makena - The Easiest Way to Reach Wailea-makena
HOW TO GET TO WAILEA-MAKENA
- By Air: Kahului Airport is the main airport in Maui. From there, resorts generally provide pick up and drop to Wailea or Makena. Other airports on the island are the JHM West Maui Kapalua airport and the Hana Airport. But only propeller planes can land on these two airports because of their small size.
- By Boat: The Hawaii Superferry connects the island of Maui to Honolulu and Kahului. From the Maui port, one can hire a taxi to reach the resort towns.
HOW TO GET AROUND WAILEA-MAKENA
- By Bus: Bus stops are not many but the bus frequency is good.
- By Car: Renting a car is a good way to explore the entire island.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available; however, they tend to be expensive.
- On Foot: Wailea and Makena are small enough to be explored on foot.
Are you looking for a Wailea-makena travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Wailea-makena from Nearby Cities
|Kahului to Wailea-makena||22.82 km||22 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Wailea-makena
- How to reach Kihei
- How to reach Maui
- How to reach Haleakala National Park
- How to reach Lahaina
- How to reach Kapalua
- How to reach Kualapu‘u
- How to reach Kailua-kona
- How to reach Honolulu
- How to reach Hilo
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco