Makena Landing Park653 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5079 Makena Road, Wailea- Makena, Maui, Hawaii 96753, Wailea-makena, United States Map
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids
Incredibly scenic, the Makena Landing Park is a perfect place for launching a kayak. Located close to the main road, the park has a small beach along with facilities such as bathrooms, showers, car parking and kayak rentals. It is popular with night scuba divers as well. The Makena Landing Park is a favourite place for Maui families to hang out over the weekend.
Makena Landing Park Travel Tips
- It is recommended to visit the park between 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Carry snacks and drinking water with you.
- Don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
How to Reach Makena Landing Park
- Within walking distance from many of the resorts in Makena.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wailea-makena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wailea-makena and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Makena Landing Park Address: 5079 Makena Road, Wailea- Makena, Maui, Hawaii 96753, Wailea-makena, United States
- Time required to visit Makena Landing Park: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Wailea-makena include Makena Landing Park in their plan
40% of people start their Makena Landing Park visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Makena Landing Park
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Makena Landing Park
People normally club together Saint Theresa Roman Catholic Church and Pukalini Country Club while planning their visit to Makena Landing Park.
People also prefer to end their day with Makena Landing Park.