Are you looking for what to do in Wailea-makena?
- Wailea Beach: Voted one of the best beaches in the world, the Wailea Beach is a must visit while in Wailea-Maken.
- Shops at Wailea: For all your high end shopping desires, head over to the Shops at Wailea.
- Wailea Golf Club: A 19 holes golf course, the Wailea Golf Club is one of the world’s best golf resorts.
- Makena State Park: A popular tourist attraction in Makena and spread across 165 acres, the Makena State Park is home to a couple of beautiful beaches along with the infamous Pu’u Olai- a dormant volcanic cinder cone!
- Mandara Spa: A luxurious spa having 11 treatment rooms, a relaxation area, steam room and a salon.
- Makena Landing Park: The Makena Landing Park is a perfect place for launching a kayak.
Below we have a list of things to do in Wailea-makena and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Wailea-makena getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Wailea-makena with confidence.