Wailea Tennis Club2187 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 131 Wailea Ike Pl, Kihei, HI 96753, United States, Wailea-makena Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8088791958
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Club, Family And Kids
To play a game of tennis while in Wailea-Maken, Hawaii head over to the Wailea Tennis Club. Located in the heart of Wailea, the club facilities include:
- 11 Sportsmaster Sport Surfaces Courts
- Tennis Lessons (7 USPTA Pros)
- Tennis Clinics
- Juniors Tennis Programs
- Player Match-ups (Singles & Doubles)
- Racquet Stringing & Re-gripping
Wailea Tennis Club Travel Tips
- Booking a court in advance is recommended.
- USD 20 guarantees 1 hour of reserved time for singles or 90 minutes for doubles.
- Please check the official website for tennis lesson details.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wailea Tennis Club
- Daily court fee: USD 20
- Rentals: Tennis Racquets, tennis shoes, ball hopper: USD 10 per item, per person, per day.
How to Reach Wailea Tennis Club
- Wailea Ike Drive bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wailea-makena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wailea-makena and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wailea Tennis Club Address: 131 Wailea Ike Pl, Kihei, HI 96753, United States, Wailea-makena
- Wailea Tennis Club Contact Number: +1-8088791958
- Wailea Tennis Club Timing: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Wailea Tennis Club Price: 20 USD
- Best time to visit Wailea Tennis Club(preferred time): 07:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Wailea Tennis Club: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Wailea-makena include Wailea Tennis Club in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
52.24% of people start their Wailea Tennis Club visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Wailea Tennis Club
77.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wailea Tennis Club
People normally club together Redline Rafting Co. and The Shops At Wailea while planning their visit to Wailea Tennis Club.