Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Wilhelma 13, 70376 Stuttgart, Germany Map
- Timings: 08:15 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +49-71154020
- Tags: Zoo, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Spend a wild and action-packed weekend at the Wilhelma Zoo and Botanical Garden, Stuttgart, which was earlier a part of the great historical heritage of the state of Baden-Württemberg. Located in Stuttgart, Germany, this 19th-century zoo is active today in a variety of campaigns, with EAZA zoos and others, for the protection of nature and many endangered species around the world. Explore the weekend lectures and theme days in the Wilhelm school here. The "Wild Weekend" series will also keep your children, including you, busy with presentations on animals, plants and nature conservation. Don’t forget to watch all the animals including the friendly gorillas, bonobos and orangutans, and 7,000 plant species in the greenhouses of Wilhelma.
How to Reach Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden
- Buses 52,56,N4 to stop - Rosensteinbrücke
- Buses N6 to stop - Bad Cannstatt Wilhelmsplatz
- Buses 45,56,N4 to stop - Bad Cannstatt Bf
- Buses to stop - Nordbahnhof
- Trains to stop - Bad Cannstatt
- Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden Address: Wilhelma 13, 70376 Stuttgart, Germany
- Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden Contact Number: +49-71154020
- Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden Timing: 08:15 am - 06:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!