Wallingat National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: New South Wales 2428 Australia, Wallingat Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Park, Family And Kids
To feel charmed by nature and its authentic features, you need to take a tour of the Wallingat National Park. It is a forested park that is full of large trees and bushy areas. The park has a wonderful campsite. As this park is located by the Wallingat River, the place looks splendid. From this place, you will get to see the charming sight of the Wallis Lake and the enchanting coastal regions. To enjoy the beauty of Wallingat National Park, you can come here in seasons like Summer, Winter, Autumn and Spring. Boating and picnicking are the activities that you can enjoy here apart from camping.
How to Reach Wallingat National Park
- Rented car / taxi
- Wallingat National Park Address: New South Wales 2428 Australia, Wallingat
- Time required to visit Wallingat National Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!