Walthamstow ReservoirsCurrently Open
- Address: Walthamstow Reservoirs, London, E17 7HQ, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching, Fishing
Walthamstow Reservoirs is a complex of 10 reservoirs and consists of two Victorian industrial structures on the site. The reservoirs are being developed as the public nature reserve and will be opened in late 2017. The reservoirs are home to a variety of fish which makes it a favorite destination for those who love fishing. Anglers who enjoy coarse as well as fly fishing frequent this place. Since many water birds breed at this place, it is a paradise for bird-watchers. A great place to bask in the tranquility of water, visit the Walthamstow Reservoirs one fine evening.
More about London
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use London trip planner for personalization.
Book perfect hotels in London like Mabledon Court Hotel, George Hotel and The Bloomsbury Park Hotel - A Thistle Associate.
Curated London vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach London and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
How to Reach Walthamstow Reservoirs
- Buses 123, 230, N73 to stop : Walthamstow Wetlands Ferry Boat Inn
- Walthamstow Reservoirs Address: Walthamstow Reservoirs, London, E17 7HQ, UK, United Kingdom
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!