Flight Centre Tours
About Flight Centre, Wanaka
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) is the largest retail travel outlet in Australia. The company was founded in 1982, and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia. FCTG has about 2,800 shops and businesses in Australia as well as locations in New Zealand, the US, Canada, the UK, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates. In the United States, Liberty Travel and GOGO Vacations are part of the FC USA portfolio, along with StudentUniverse, Worldwide Traveler, Travel Associates and FlightCenter.com. Corporate Traveller, ciEvents, Campus Travel and Stage & Screen are Flight Centre specialty brands. Student Flights, Escape Travel, Quickbeds.com, and Cruiseabout are also FCTG brands. The company has been listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, has an annual turnover of more than $17 billion and employs more than 18,500 people worldwide. It has licensee arrangements in a further 80 countries under its FCM corporate brand. In the United States, FCTG has office locations in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Ramsey, NJ, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Denver, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Phoenix, Seattle, San Francisco, Santa Clara, San Diego and Los Angeles.Wikipedia
Overview of Flight Centre
Home to Flight Centre is the city of Wanaka in the country of New Zealand. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Flight Centre.
Wanaka tours ideally do not include a visit to Flight Centre.
More about Wanaka
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Wanaka trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Manuka Crescent Motel, Edgewater, Alpine Motel and Lake Hawea Hotel will meet your requirement of where to stay in Wanaka.
If you want to add the visit to Flight Centre in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Wanaka vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Wanaka.
Book Flight Centre Tickets And Tours
Explore the remarkable vineyards and stunning scenery throughout Central Otago and Wanaka. You will taste gorgeous award winning wines from the little gems that are quietly making a big name for themselves while meeting some of the numerous characters that produce these wines. You will be able to chat with the vineyard owners and wine makers. Your wine tour includes tastings at 4 vineyards, a gourmet food and wine match, and a knowledgeable friendly guide. This tour is for everyone whether you are a complete wine novice, or a dedicated wine connoisseur.
Enjoy a full day small-group wine tour in and around Wanaka and Central Otago. You'll experience award winning wines, gourmet food and stunning scenery with your knowledgeable and friendly guide. This tour includes a gourmet platter-style lunch at one of the best vineyard restaurants in the region, plus tastings at up to 6 award winning boutique vineyards.
Whether you are a complete wine novice, or a dedicated wine connoisseur, you will be ensured of an enjoyable time.
In New Zealand we focus on making the most of the abundant clear water and sight-fishing for trout, casting once a fish is spotted, which is more akin to ‘trout-hunting’. Sight fishing is not easy but the most rewarding of all and therefore I can introduce you to its main aspects and help you be confident and competent to catch that fish of a lifetime!
Enjoy the spectacular scenic flight over Milford Sound on this extensive flight from Wanaka. Cross the remote Harris and Darran Mountain Ranges of lower South Island with their rocky peaks and deep valleys. Fly over Milford Sound with it’s stunning waterfalls and wildlife. Return via the Tutoko Plateau and spectacular Southern Alps landing on the Isobel Glacier before returning above the braided Matukituki River.
Share your experience - Rate Flight Centre, Wanaka
- Other Attractions
- Cape Byron Lighthouse
- The Crystal Castle And Shambhala Gardens
- Julian Rocks
- Belongil Beach
- Main Beach, Clarkes Beach And The Pass
- Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- Farmer's Market
- Surfing At Tallow Beach
- Arakwal National Park
- Wategos Beach And Little Wategos Beach
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Luxury Hotels Near The Crystal Castle And Shambhala Gardens
- Budget Hotels Near Julian Rocks
- Hotels Near Belongil Beach
- Hotels Near Main Beach, Clarkes Beach And The Pass
- 5 Star Hotels Near Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- Budget Hotels Near Farmer's Market
- Luxury Hotels Near Surfing At Tallow Beach
- Hotels Near Arakwal National Park
- Budget Hotels Near Wategos Beach And Little Wategos Beach
- City Tripplans
- 21 Day Trip to New Zealand from Melbourne
- 22 Day Trip to New Zealand from Adelaide
- 54 Day Trip to New Zealand from Nashville
- 17 Day Trip to New Zealand
- 18 Day Trip to New Zealand from Romford
- 16 Day Trip to New Zealand from Canberra
- 16 Day Trip to New Zealand from Auckland
- Journey to Kiwiland
- 8 Day Trip to Queenstown, Milford Sound, Wanaka, Franz Josef Glacier, Christchurch from Sydney
- 16 Day Trip to New Zealand from Auckland