Wan Jin Sheng Mu Sheng DianCurrently Open
- Address: No. 24, Wanxing Road, Wanluan Township, Pingtung County, Taiwan 923 Map
- Phone: +886-87832005
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
China is famous for its Buddhist architectures. But Wanjin Catholic Church is a place where you can find something different from Chinese wooden work. The Church was constructed in 1863. In 1865, on 13th October the Wanjin church was completely destroyed by a terrible earthquake. The Church was reconstructed by 8th December 1870. Pope John Paul II titled this church as the first church in Taiwan (1894). The beautiful white building of the church is decorated with colourful glass paintings. In the middle of the congregation hall, there is a beautiful statue of virgin mother Mary. At night, the church is decorated with lights and candles, which make it look like a dreamland.
How to Reach Wan Jin Sheng Mu Sheng Dian
- Buses 605, 8212, 8235, 8253 to stop : Wan Jin Church bus station
- Wan Jin Sheng Mu Sheng Dian Address: No. 24, Wanxing Road, Wanluan Township, Pingtung County, Taiwan 923
- Wan Jin Sheng Mu Sheng Dian Contact Number: +886-87832005
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!