Thousand Pillar Temple76 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Warangal-Hyderabad Rd, Brahmanawada, Hanamkonda, Telangana 506011, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-9849014974
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Lots of ancient temples are scattered among different states of south India that’s why south India is known as the land of god. Amongst them, Thousand Pillars Temple is a significant one. The temple is a perfect example of Chalukya architecture. This is a UNESCO heritage site. The combination of an aesthetic and architectural scene of artists, who created the sculptures of the temple, is really appreciable. Many monolithic rock sculptures, especially Nandi Maharaj and big elephant, are notable. Pillars are the main attraction of this temple. Over thousands, beautifully worked pillars are holding the roof of the temple. Lord Siva, Lord Vishnu, and Surya are worshipped here.
How to Reach Thousand Pillar Temple
- Rent a car/taxi.
- Thousand Pillar Temple Address: Warangal-Hyderabad Rd, Brahmanawada, Hanamkonda, Telangana 506011, India
- Thousand Pillar Temple Contact Number: +91-9849014974
- Thousand Pillar Temple Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Thousand Pillar Temple Reviews & Ratings
Is there any ticket to do puja and abhishelam in Thousand Pillar Temple? Or it is free of cost puja and abhishekam as it is in North India. If yes then what is the price list of different puja and abhishekam in Thousand Piller Temple.Answer Report Abuse