Castle SquareCurrently Open
- Address: Junction ul. Miodowa and Krakowskie Przedmiescie, Warsaw, Poland Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Square
The historic square in front of the royal castle is a popular tourist hub. With festivities, performances and activities lined up to entertain its visitors, the square is also a landmark because of its historic importance. The square was resurrected after its total demolition in various periods of Polish and stands as a mark of hope and future for Warsaw. The square is surrounded by historic townhouses and has an undying European charm to it.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Warsaw itinerary 3 days.
How to Reach Castle Square
- On foot
- Gastro Snack bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Warsaw before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Warsaw and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Castle Square Address: Junction ul. Miodowa and Krakowskie Przedmiescie, Warsaw, Poland
- Castle Square Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Castle Square: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
48.89% of people who visit Warsaw include Castle Square in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
55.31% of people start their Castle Square visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Castle Square
72.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Castle Square
People normally club together The Royal Way and Old Town Square Market while planning their visit to Castle Square.