How to Reach Warsaw
The Easiest Way to Reach Warsaw
HOW TO GET TO WARSAW
- By Rail: If you’re coming from an EU country around Poland, the best way to reach Warsaw is by train. Not only do you get to see some countryside, but also get a chance to experience the famous European trains.
- By Air: Flying is the best option if you’re landing directly in Warsaw from different countries. You can choose to fly in domestically and also internationally. You can choose to fly in to the Warsaw Chopin Airport which is the main airport of the city. You can also fly in to Warsaw Babice Airport which is mainly used to fly in domestically. To paraphrase “All road in Poland, lead to Warsaw”.
- By Road: Driving or taking a Bus to Warsaw is another option, but not preferred so much due to the sheer traffic within the city.
HOW TO GET AROUND WARSAW
- By Foot: For the complete Polish experience, see Warsaw on foot to completely absorb the beauty of the city and do justice to it.
- By Bus: The public transportation system of Warsaw is very well connected and all major tourist attractions are easily accessible. If you’re traveling without an itinerary in mind, board a hop-on/hop-off bus and get off at any stop that you would like to explore.
- By Taxi: Another reasonable and reliable option is hailing a taxi, which will literally take you door-to-door.
- By Tram: As it is a big city, the city is well connected by trams and you can access them for getting to most points in the city.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Warsaw and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Warsaw
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Warsaw. The most preferred mode of transport in Warsaw is Car.
Average distance: 10.53 km Average time: 38.35 min
Car 29%Driving 30.1 min Walking 1.93 min Overall average time for 13.1 kms 32.03 min
Walking 13%Walking 26.31 min Bus 3.92 min Train 3.46 min Bike 3.08 min Waiting 2.77 min Driving 1.31 min Tram 0.77 min Other 0.38 min Overall average time for 5.15 kms 42 min
Tram/Streetcar 9%Tram 22.67 min Walking 7.67 min Waiting 4.22 min Bus 1.44 min Other 0.56 min Train 0.33 min Overall average time for 7.02 kms 36.89 min
Bike 2%Bike 29.5 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 8.5 kms 31.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 26%Bus 26.54 min Walking 8 min Waiting 5.17 min Train 1.46 min Other 0.96 min Overall average time for 9.6 kms 42.13 min
Train/Metro 13%Train 24.77 min Walking 10.38 min Waiting 6.38 min Bus 3.54 min Tram 1.92 min Driving 0.38 min Other 0.15 min Overall average time for 15 kms 47.54 min
Motorbike 2%Motorbike 21 min Overall average time for 12 kms 21 min
- How to reach Cities Near Warsaw
- How to reach Gmina Pawonków
- How to reach Orły
- How to reach Cianowice Duże
- How to reach Lusowo
- How to reach Waryś
- How to reach Tomaszów
- How to reach Wołowice
- How to reach Kamieniec
- How to reach Gmina Siepraw
- How to reach Odporyszów
- How to reach Dąbrowa
- How to reach Lower Silesia Tour
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Itaú De Minas
- How to reach Benenden
- How to reach Kauppakeskus Valkea
- How to reach Strzebiń
- How to reach Mortimer West End
- How to reach Rügland
- How to reach Sainte-croix-sur-mer
- How to reach Eernegem
- How to reach Burton
- How to reach Heiligerlee