Warsaw Old Town Tours
Church, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, C...
Added 30.6K times in trip plans
About Warsaw Old Town, Warsaw
You’d need a day to fully appreciate the sights of this wonderful, atmosphere thick and historic neighbourhood. Most of what you’ll see here was carefully reconstructed after widespread destruction in WWII. Carry a camera, for you’ll find endless reasons to click away. Visit the Church of the Holy Cross and the Grave of the Unknown Soldier. The Marie Curie museum is nearby.
There are so many restaurants, bars and cafes offering the best for your stomach. You’ll see the walls of the Castle lit up in different colours and solitary street performers here and there and some truly spectacular views of the Vistula River. Under no circumstances are you to miss the Old Town Square Market at the heart of this neighbourhood, a place best to visit at night. You’ll see a mermaid statue, a skating rink and people on benches just enjoying the quiet. It’s pretty romantic.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Warsaw before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Warsaw and book an accommodation of your choice.
Warsaw Old Town Information
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Pick up something from the various souvenir shop.
- You’re most likely to find washroom facilities in bars and restaurants. Just ask if they’ll let you use them.
How To Get To Warsaw Old Town by Public Transport
- Ratusz Subway Station to the South-East.
- Stare Miasto Tram Station to the South.
Restaurants Near Warsaw Old Town
- U Fukiera
Book Warsaw Old Town Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of Warsaw with the best Warsaw tours! Check out the list of top Warsaw Old Town tickets and tours today!
Upto 7% OffPrivate Tour: Warsaw City Sightseeing By Retro Fiat45 ReviewsDuration: 4 hours
See Warsawâs top sights and more on this informative 4-hour private tour by retro Fiat 125p. Chauffeured by a private driver-guide, board an Ã¼ber-hip, communist-era Fiat and explore the cityâs must-sees, including the Old Town, Castle SqFromUSD 43.16 USD 40.16 Per Person View Deal
Upto 7% OffMust-See Self-Drive Tour In WarsawDuration: 3 hours
Your first time in Warsaw? Or you know it but want to admire it in a different way? Try out the Must-See Self-Drive Tour in a retro Fiat 126p. Feel the spirit of Warsaw and find out more about its fascinating history while driving an iconic car of thFromUSD 47.39 USD 44.11 Per Person View Deal
Warsaw City Tours By Car1 ReviewsDuration: Flexible
Choose one of comfortable tours by car and minimise walking distances. Get fascinated with Warsaw listening to stories narrated by our guides. We pick up and drive you back to your hotel or every other place of the city chosen by you.From USD 262.58 Per Person View Deal
Warsaw In A Nutshell Walking Tour2 ReviewsDuration: Flexible
Are you on the look out for tours and departures? Warsaw is the perfect place that will offer you the thrilling experience you never imagined. Favourably, the forthcoming season is one of the greatest times to visit Warsaw, as it will be less jammedFrom USD 151.27 Per Person View Deal
Share your experience - Rate Warsaw Old Town, Warsaw
- Other Attractions
- Roman Theatre Museum
- Cartagena Cathedral
- Museo Nacional De Arqueologia Subacuatica
- Plage De Calblanque
- Conception Castle
- Bateria De Castillitos
- Museo Naval
- The Spanish Civil War Museum
- Museo De La Muralla Punica
- Los Nietos Beach
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Cheap Hotels Near Roman Theatre Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cartagena Cathedral
- Hotels Near Museo Nacional De Arqueologia Subacuatica
- Budget Hotels Near Plage De Calblanque
- Cheap Hotels Near Conception Castle
- Luxury Hotels Near Bateria De Castillitos
- Luxury Hotels Near Museo Naval
- Luxury Hotels Near The Spanish Civil War Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Museo De La Muralla Punica
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Los Nietos Beach
- City Tripplans
- Warsaw Itinerary 1 Day
- Warsaw Itinerary 3 Days
- Warsaw Itinerary 2 Days
- Warsaw Itinerary 7 Days
- Warsaw Itinerary 5 Days
- Warsaw Itinerary 6 Days
- Warsaw Itinerary 4 Days
- 20 Day Trip to Europe from London
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Larnaca, Brugge, Crete, Mykonos, Naples, Warsaw, Saint petersburg, Gothenburg
- 57 Day Trip to France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Monaco, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Hungary from Lisbon