Warsaw Old Town, Warsaw
About Warsaw Old Town, Warsaw
Warsaw Old Town, Warsaw - Address
Address: Stare Miasto, Warszawa, Poland
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 31K times in trip plans
Church, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Club, Restaurant, Market, Square, Family And Kids, Old Town
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
You’d need a day to fully appreciate the sights of this wonderful, atmosphere thick and historic neighbourhood. Most of what you’ll see here was carefully reconstructed after widespread destruction in WWII. Carry a camera, for you’ll find endless reasons to click away. Visit the Church of the Holy Cross and the Grave of the Unknown Soldier. The Marie Curie museum is nearby.
There are so many restaurants, bars and cafes offering the best for your stomach. You’ll see the walls of the Castle lit up in different colours and solitary street performers here and there and some truly spectacular views of the Vistula River. Under no circumstances are you to miss the Old Town Square Market at the heart of this neighbourhood, a place best to visit at night. You’ll see a mermaid statue, a skating rink and people on benches just enjoying the quiet. It’s pretty romantic.
Warsaw Old Town Information
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Pick up something from the various souvenir shop.
- You’re most likely to find washroom facilities in bars and restaurants. Just ask if they’ll let you use them.
How To reach Warsaw Old Town by Public Transport
- Ratusz Subway Station to the South-East.
- Stare Miasto Tram Station to the South.
Restaurants Near Warsaw Old Town
- U Fukiera
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Warsaw before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Warsaw and book an accommodation of your choice.
Warsaw Old Town, Warsaw Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- U Szwejka
- Museum Of The History Of The Polish Jews
- Wolska 142
- Łazienki Królewskie Park-palace Complex
- Museum Of Polish Military Technology
- Cafe Zamek
- Warszawa Centralna
- Casa Keret
- Warsaw Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Warsaw
- What to See in 48 Hours in Warsaw
- What to See in 72 Hours in Warsaw
- How to Spend 5 Days in Warsaw
- How to Spend 6 Days in Warsaw
- How to Spend 7 Days in Warsaw