Boy Scout MemorialCurrently Open
- Address: Washington, DC 20230 USA, Washington D. C., United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Monument, Sculpture
Boy Scout Memorial is a stunning and grand public artwork that was created by the famous American sculptor Donald De Lue. The artwork is not only picturesque but also very intricate in nature. The sculpture has been surveyed in 1933 as a part of the Smithsonian's Save Outdoor Sculpture program. The monument is a tribute to the Boy Scouts of America and is a must visit for any visitor that comes this way.
How to Reach Boy Scout Memorial
- Take a bus from 14th St @ Constitution Ave NWStop ID: 14ReaAM
- Take the subway from 14th St @ Constitution Ave NWStop ID: 14ReaAM
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.