Calvary Baptist Church8 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 755 8th St NW, Washington, DC 20001, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2023478355
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
Calvary Baptist Church is a diverse and historic Baptist church in the destination that has gained much fame due to its excellent looks and design. The Church is affiliated to the American Baptist Churches USA and has become a hot spot for tourist photography and videography. The Church has had many high profile devotees as well such as, Amos Kendall, the 8th United States Postmaster General, President Warren G. Harding,George W. Hill was a former pastor of Calvary.
Calvary Baptist Church Hours
- Sunday School is offered for children and adults every Sunday from 9:45-10:45am
- Childcare is available beginning at 9:30am.
How to Reach Calvary Baptist Church
- Take a subway from Gallery Place Chinatown Station.
- Take a bus from NW H St & NW 7th St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.07% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Calvary Baptist Church in their plan
95% of people start their Calvary Baptist Church visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Calvary Baptist Church
Calvary Baptist Church Reviews & Ratings
I enjoy Theology on Draft on Tuesday evening
Beware, they pick and choose what scripture is for them
Very nice people and good security.
I wish I could give this church a zero as this church does not preach the gospel. They focus on their extreme left leaning political agenda. They are a church in name only.
This church is NOT a SBC church. They are just one more apostate church that has forsaken the Word of God and are going in whatever direction the prevalent culture winds are blowing. Please be warned.