Church Of The Epiphany16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1317 G St NW, Washington, DC 20005, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2023472635
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
Church of the Epiphany was built in 1844 and is an historic Episcopal church in the city. The Church is highly respected in the city due to its scenic architecture and design but also because of the fact that the church has seen some of the most renowned guests. Abraham Lincoln visited the church for the funeral of General Frederick Lander in this very church. The Church was added to the National Register of Historic Places list and hence visiting it is recommended.
How to Reach Church Of The Epiphany
- Take a subway from McPherson Sq Metro Station.
- Take a bus from 13th St NW & G St NW.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.