Dc Brau39 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: B, 3178 Bladensburg Rd NE, Washington, DC 20018, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 04:00 pm - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2026218890
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Brewery
DC Brau is for all those who just love beer. DC Brau is a brewery in the city and has become very famous because of its great tasting in-house beer and the ambience that the place creates. A Paradise for Beer lovers the place comes highly recommended by traveller and locals alike. They also have tours of the whole Brewery and hence give you a great learning opportunity. So visit the place and relax for a while.
Dc Brau Travel Tips
- DC Brau is an active production and manufacturing facility. For your personal safety and for the safety of your fellow brewery guests, visitors planning to participate in the brewery tour or who plan on walking around the interior of the brewery MUST wear closed-toe shoes. Closed-toe shoes are shoes that cover the entirety of your foot (ex: boots or sneakers). Open-toe shoes expose your toes (ex: sandals and "flip flops"). No exceptions.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A valid photo driver's license issued by the DDOT or by any state.
- A valid photo identification card issued with the DDOT or by any state.
- A valid US government or armed forces identification card or Common Access Card (CAC) containing the holder's photograph and DoB.
- A valid passport, passport card or travel visa containing the holder's photograph.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and cash. Please contact us for current prices.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dc Brau
- FREE tours are held only on Saturdays.
Dc Brau Hours
- Tours will be held on Saturdays ONLY at 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, & 4:00 pm.
How to Reach Dc Brau
- Take a bus from Bladensburg Rd & 35th St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.34% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Dc Brau in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
66.67% of people start their Dc Brau visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dc Brau
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dc Brau
Dc Brau Reviews & Ratings
DC Brau “The Public” Pale is one of the best Pale ales I’ve ever had. The hops are balanced to a near non-bitter perfection. As soon, as one thinks about the finish it fades and leaves the drinker wanting another sip.
One of my favorites Beer places. DC Brau has exactly what I like to drink . Super tasty beer and also good food.
Craft beer were amazing and place was nice. Service was top-notch and there are many taps for the beer. I like the place food and service. Overall it was nice and I like the place.
For the craft beer fan, this is a place you don't want to miss. Typical small craft brewery taproom, but excellent beer here makes this place top notch. No food options here but plenty of take out options near by to bring in and enjoy with 9 taps of great beer.
I enjoy coming here . The have the best beer selection . The environment is just great the staff there rocks they make you see so comfortable . Also like if you're at your backyard drinking with colleges .