Decatur Carriage House28 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1610 H St NW, Washington, DC 20006-4907, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 07:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2028420917
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Architecture , Mansion
Decatur Carriage House is a grand and picturesque historic home in the destination. The name of the house was taken from its owner Stephen Decatur. Located northwest of Lafayette Square the house has great architecture and design that you can enjoy. The house is one of the oldest surviving houses in the whole city and so visiting it is recommended. Visit the destination and get to see history unfolding in front of you.
How to Reach Decatur Carriage House
- Take the subway from Farragut West Metro Station.
- Take the bus from NW I St & NW 17th St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.