Dumbarton House34 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2715 Q St NW, Washington, DC 20007, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 02:45 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2023372288
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Neighborhoods
Located in the Georgetown neighbourhood Dumbarton House is a beautiful Federal style house in the destination. The house was built by Samuel Jackson, a Philadelphia merchant and has become a hot spot for tourists since then. Visit the destination and get to see some of the best ceramics and other arts in the location. The place gives you a great mix between an artsy and historically important destination that should not be missed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dumbarton House
There is no admission charge for:
- The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America members.
- Museum members.
- Children with a paying adult.
- College students with valid identification.
- Members of the American Alliance of Museums.
- Historic House Museums Consortium staff and volunteers.
- U.S. Treasury Department employees.
Dumbarton House Hours
- Last museum entry is 2:45pm.
How to Reach Dumbarton House
- Take a subway from Dupont Circle Metro Station.
- Take a bus from NW Q St & NW 27th St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.28% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Dumbarton House in their plan
95% of people start their Dumbarton House visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dumbarton House
People normally also visit Peirce Mill while planning their trip to Dumbarton House.