Executive Office Building29 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1650 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20502, United States, Washington D. C. Map
- Phone: +1-2023955895
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Architecture
Eisenhower Executive Office Building is also known as Old Executive Office Building and is a charming destination in Washington DC. The place has scintillating architecture and design that has turned this into a tourist spot. The building was commissioned by Ulysses S. Grant and was built between 1871 and 1888. Since then the place has gained a lot of popularity and sees a lot of visitors and tourists all year round.
How to Reach Executive Office Building
- Take a subway from Farragut West Metro Station.
- Take a bus from NW I St & NW 17th St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Executive Office Building Address: 1650 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20502, United States, Washington D. C.
- Executive Office Building Contact Number: +1-2023955895
- Time required to visit Executive Office Building: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.22% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Executive Office Building in their plan
95% of people start their Executive Office Building visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Executive Office Building
People normally also visit White House while planning their trip to Executive Office Building.