Farragut Square, Washington D. C.
About Farragut Square, Washington D. C.
Farragut Square, Washington D. C. - Address, Phone Number
Address: 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, United States
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.3K times in trip plans
Restaurant, Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Farragut Square is a city square in the city and is bordered by K Street NW on the north, I street to its right. The place is perfect for exploration and to have a taste of the city as a whole. The place is a hub of Downtown Dc and is famous as a commercial and business district. But there is much more to the place than just that, the square is also famous because of the many restaurants and eateries in the area.
How To reach Farragut Square by Public Transport
- Take a subway from Farragut North Station.
- Take a bus from K St NW & Connecticut Ave NWStop ID: 6071
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
Farragut Square, Washington D. C. Reviews - Write a Review
A block away from the white house. Business district area. There are daily protest at this. Excellent bus lines stops around the park. There are many good trucks that park around side of the park everyday. There are a few vendors along the side walk in this area
During the summer on Fridays the Golden Triangle, along with corporate and local sponsors offer a free outdoor office with tables and chairs, games, wifi, painting, demontrations and give-a-ways. Also, lots of food trucks Monday-Friday for a variety of lunch options. Some days are better than others as far as vegan options go.
A great to sit back a relax. Even nice to eat lunch while you're downtown in that area!
Nice place for chilling. They also have a movie night. Outdoor cinema in park in summer.
Home to great food trucks, many restaurants, banks. Close to two metro stations.
- Nearby Attractions
- Justice Cafe
- The Shops At 2000 Penn
- Springhill Suites Alexandria
- National Air & Space Society
- The Smithsonian Associates
- Arlington National Cemetery Visitors Center
- District Taco - Eastern Market
- Washington D. C. Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 48 Hours in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 72 Hours in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend 7 Days in Washington D. C.