Founding Church Of Scientology48 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1424 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20036, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 09:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2027979826
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Museums
Original Founding Church of Scientology is also known as The L. Ron Hubbard House and is the house museum of the famous writer L. Ron Hubbard. Visit the destination and get an opportunity to see some of the great works by the writer and also his way of life and dwelling. The house has a lot of history attached to it and visiting it is a good idea. So take out some time and visit the destination.
How to Reach Founding Church Of Scientology
- Take a subway from Farragut North Station.
- Take a bus from NW P St & NW 17th St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.