- Address: Georgetown, Washington, DC 20057, United States, Washington D. C. Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2026870100
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Restaurant, Entertainment, Shopping Center, Architecture , Neighborhoods
Georgetown is an area in old Washington DC. Perhaps the oldest neighbourhood in the city, this lovely area has become a wonderful place for tourists to visit. It is the commercial hub of the city making it a very important place for businesses and office-goers.
Moreover, it is also an important shopping destination. The place is known as the city’s entertainment district so restaurants bars and shops will be found in huge numbers in Georgetown. Shopaholics and people who just love to have a good time should certainly visit it. There are also a few historic landmarks in the same area. Be sure to visit the Oak Hill Cemetery Chapel and the Old Stone House which are one of the many old buildings with beautiful rustic architecture. The area is a true delight and a must visit while in Washington.
Georgetown Travel Tips
- A tourist may take the Circulator's Georgetown - Union Station track or Dupont Circle - Georgetown-Rosslyn track into the heart of Georgetown, or take Metro to Foggy Bottom and walk.
How to Reach Georgetown
- O St NW
- CherryBerry Frozen Yogurt Bar
- Mels Lone Star Lanes
- Red Poppy Coffee Co
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Georgetown Address: Georgetown, Washington, DC 20057, United States, Washington D. C.
- Georgetown Contact Number: +1-2026870100
- Georgetown Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Georgetown: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
37.13% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Georgetown in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
23.97% of people start their Georgetown visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Georgetown
94.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Georgetown
People normally club together Iwo Jima Memorial and John F. Kennedy Center while planning their visit to Georgetown.