Holy Trinity Catholic Church15 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 3513 N St NW, Washington, DC 20007, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2023372840
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
Holy Trinity Catholic Church is a stunning Catholic church that is known and known well for its great architecture and design. Located in the Georgetown neighbourhood the place was established in the year 1787 and the construction was completed in 1794. The destination comes highly recommended by both travellers and locals and so visiting it is a good idea. The whole look of the Church is pleasing and serene and makes a great place to visit with your family and friends.
Holy Trinity Catholic Church Hours
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 am. Chapel, 8:00 am. Chapel, 5:30 pm. Chapel
- Saturday: 7:00am Chapel, 8:00am Chapel
- Sunday: 5:30 p.m. Vigil (Saturday), 7:30am, 9:00am Church and Theater (9:30am from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend), 11:30am, 1:15pm, 5:30pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
- Saturdays: 4:30-5:15 pm. or by appointment
How to Reach Holy Trinity Catholic Church
- Take a bus from 35th St & N St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
Holy Trinity Catholic Church Reviews & Ratings
Wonderful and well cared for church with a passionate congregation going back to the late 1700s. They offer a selection of masses on Sunday each catering toward a different type of attendee, e.g. young, traditionalist, family, etc. You choose your own Catholic adventure, but don't be late for the 5:30 PM - or you'll be standing way in back with the rest of those who likely received J.U.G. in their day. Always feel free to reach out to me on Twitter @joerazz
JC is here, what more is there to say. Historical and large but fills up quickly on big time dates, Easter and Christmas. Parking fills up quickly. If you show up 5 minutes before mass or later, be prepared to walk at least 2 blocks.
My wife and I were married at the old chapel at holy trinity. Beautiful location in Georgetown.
Beautiful church! Music was great and most everyone participates in singing! People friendly and welcoming!
The interior of the church was absolutely beautiful!