House Of The TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: House of the Temple Washington, DC 20009 USA, Washington D. C., United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
House of the Temple is a Masonic temple in the city; the place serves as a headquarters of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisdiction. Located at 1733 16th Street, N.W the destination is complete in every sense of the word and makes a great tourist attraction to visit. So take out some time and visit this destination and get to experience tranquillity, peace and serenity in a different way.
House Of The Temple Hours
- The last tour leaves the Guides Desk at 4:00 pm sharp. (Visitors arriving after 4:00 will receive an abbreviated tour.) Group tours (10 people or more) must be scheduled no later than 3:00 pm to facilitate the tour appropriately and receive the full tour.
- Library Hours Year-round: 10 am–4:30 pm
- By special appointment: 8am–10 am
- Business Hours Year-round: Monday–Thursday 7 am–5 pm
How to Reach House Of The Temple
- Take a bus from NW 16th St & NW Swann St.
- Take a subway from Dupont Circle Metro Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.