Howard Theatre53 Votes
- Address: 620 T St NW, Washington, DC 20001, United States, Washington D. C.
- Phone: +1-2028032899
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Theatre
Howard Theatre is a charming and historic theatre located at 620 T Street in North West of the city. The place opened its door to the public in 1910 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. Visit the destination and get to see some of the most soulful performances that the city has to offer. The place is good to while away some time in the afternoon.
Entrance Ticket Details For Howard Theatre
- Tickets depend on the show hence can be booked online.
- Tickets prices vary according to show.
Howard Theatre Hours
- Hours depend on what show you want to watch.
- The timings of show may vary.
- Our Box Office can be reached at (202) 803-2899. It is open from 10am – 10pm on show days & 12pm – 7pm on dark days.
How to Reach Howard Theatre
- Take the subway from Shaw-Howard Metro Stop.
- Take a bus from NW 7th St & NW T StStop ID: 1001640
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
Howard Theatre Reviews & Ratings
I had a great time. The sound and arrangements of the venue is excellent. Sheila E performance was Awesome... Top Notch!!! You go Sheila E... 61 years young and just simply Awesome and Fabulous!!!
A wonderful reUniting with this historic icon . I am proud it is still with us and still bringing wonderful shows and events. I loved it then, and I love it now
Howard Theatre has had some awesome shows in it. You should come check them out. The staff is nice as well.
Went to see Beres Hammond. He never disappoints!! Howard Theater is a great venue; just be warned that events like this are standing room only so come comfortably dressed in flats or sneakers!
Been here for several art shows. Nice spot. Drinks kinda pricey and no bathroom on the main floor. Overall good times.