International Spy Museum8418 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 800 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004, United States, Washington D. C. Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2023937798
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The USA is home to some of the wackiest places on earth and the International Spy Museum in Washington is certainly one of them. One thing is for certain, you will be exposed to the ultimate spy experience here. From secret identities and code words to guns and gadgets, the place is full of eccentric exhibits from the world of espionage.
There is a section on Bond villains that is a must-visit whether you are a fan of the popular franchise or not. It takes you through the diabolical ways of these evil personas. You can see over a 100 objects that belong to the sets of bond films too. If you are less of the see and more of the do types, try out one of their spy experiences where you actually get to be the spy and try your hand at being suave like the heroes of your favourite movies. It is certainly a fun and intriguing experience.
International Spy Museum Travel Tips
- The timings of the museum vary greatly so please check before you visit.
How to Reach International Spy Museum
- F St NW
- Clyde's of Gallery Place
- Carmines DC
- Waffle Shop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
- International Spy Museum Address: 800 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004, United States, Washington D. C.
- International Spy Museum Contact Number: +1-2023937798
- International Spy Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- International Spy Museum Price: 20 USD
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
63.88% of people who visit Washington D. C. include International Spy Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.73% of people start their International Spy Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see International Spy Museum
55.84% of people prefer walking in order to reach International Spy Museum
People normally club together National Museum Of Natural History and Thomas Jefferson Memorial while planning their visit to International Spy Museum.