John F. Kennedy Center
Tours for John F. Kennedy Center
About John F. Kennedy Center, Washington D. C.
The Kennedy Center in Washington D.C., is a very prestigious performance as well as exhibition venue in the city. The National Symphony Orchestra, Washington Opera, Washington Ballet and American Film Institute are all housed by this place. The three theatres; A Concert Hall, an Opera House and the Eisenhower Theatre are a part of it.
Set alongside the Potomac River, this place is a lovely venue if you want to view any of the aspects of American theatre. Catching a show here will surely be a great experience but the place is also a wonderful tourist attraction. A lot of travellers visit the place just for the guided tours. If you are a lover of the arts, this place is a must.
Showcasing some of Washington’s iconic performances the John F. Kennedy Center is one of the most awaited attractions of Washington D.C. No surprise, that John F. Kennedy Center Tickets sell like hot cakes. If you are wondering what is the best time to go, with regards to performances and events, head to our tickets section to buy tickets for John F. Kennedy Center. You can avail some great bargains on Tickets for John F. Kennedy Center along with good deals on the John F. Kennedy Center ticket prices. Book tickets for John F. Kennedy Center in advance for irresistible prices.
John F. Kennedy Center Information
- Two restaurants on the location are The Roof Terrace Restaurant and the KC Cafe.
John F. Kennedy Center Tickets Prices
- Parking charges are $20 for every performance.
- Ticket charges will apply for performances and they vary greatly. Visiting is free.
John F. Kennedy Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Take a free guided tour of the Kennedy Center from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday) and 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (Saturday and Sunday). Tours leave from the stopping court on Level A.
How To Get To John F. Kennedy Center by Public Transport
- F Street NW
Restaurants Near John F. Kennedy Center
- Tosca Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 2700 F Street NW, Washington D.C. 20566, United States
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 30.5K times in trip plans
Tour, Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids, Opera House, Exhibition
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book John F. Kennedy Center Tickets And Tours
This private city tour around Washington DC will take you to all major monuments and sights for 4 hours with private driver.The tour can be conducted in English, Spanish or Portuguese. Included on this tour are some sights of the residential area of Washington DC and the monuments in Virginia. Chose from a morning or afternoon tour, all days of the week including weekends and holidays.
See Washington DC like never before on a mesmerizing nighttime cruise along the Potomac River. Admire DC’s most famous monuments and landmarks including the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial and Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, all beautifully illuminated against the night sky. Your modern boat offers a full bar and atmospheric music, along with a climate-controlled indoor cabin and outdoor viewing deck. This is the most scenic way to view the capital's impressive skyline -- the reflections off the water are an unforgettable sight for tourists and locals alike!
The Half-Day Grand Tour of Washington DC is a comprehensive day tour that takes you to all the monuments of the capital. You will get to enjoy a fun day of informative DC sightseeing during which you will be treated to a live narrated tour that will take you to all the top tourist sites and attractions that make this city famous. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience that fond memories are made of.
Join a bus tour that allows you to see America's Capital City when she's at her most beautiful: by twilight! On this tour, you'll visit Washington's most stunning historic sights, including the Jefferson Memorial on the Tidal Basin, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, FDR Memorial, and those commemorating the Vietnam War, Korean War, World War II and the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima.
Share your experience - Rate John F. Kennedy Center, Washington D. C.
- Nearby Attractions
- International Spy Museum
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- National Mall
- Ford's Theatre
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- National Archives
- World War I I Memorial
- Library Of Congress
- Hotels Near John F. Kennedy Center
- Hotels Near John F. Kennedy Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near John F. Kennedy Center
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near John F. Kennedy Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near John F. Kennedy Center
- Budget Hotels Near John F. Kennedy Center
- Cheap Hotels Near John F. Kennedy Center
- Luxury Hotels Near John F. Kennedy Center
- Washington D. C. Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Washington D. C.
- 2 Days in Washington D. C.
- 3 Days in Washington D. C.
- 4 Days in Washington D. C.
- 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- 7 Days in Washington D. C.