Larz Anderson HouseCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: 2118 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2027852040
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Historical Site
Larz Anderson House is a stunning historic house museum, and research library. The destination was built between 1902 and 1905 and was the home to the famous Larz Anderson, an American diplomat, and his wife, Isabel Weld Perkins. Visit the place and get to see pieces of history that will surely lift your day. If you are a history buff then visiting this place is a great idea as there is a lot of history attached to the house.
Larz Anderson House Hours
- Museum Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm, Sunday: 12 pm - 4 pm
- Library Hours: Monday to Friday: 10 am - 4 pm
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
How to Reach Larz Anderson House
- Take a subway from Dupont Circle Metro Station.
- Take a bus from 20th St & Q St NW/Dupont Circle.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.28% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Larz Anderson House in their plan
50% of people start their Larz Anderson House visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Larz Anderson House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Larz Anderson House