Marian Koshland Science Museum, Washington D. C.
About Marian Koshland Science Museum, Washington D. C.
Marian Koshland Science Museum, Washington D. C. - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 525 E St NW, Washington, DC 20001, United States
Ticket Price: 5 USD
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 103 times in trip plans
Science Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Marian Koshland Science Museum is famous for its exhibits that display modern science and scientific issues in an easy and simple way so the general public can understand it easily. The museum also shows the current scientific issues that the world is facing and hence it is a good learning experience for all ages. If you are travelling with children then visiting this is a good idea as it gives them a great learning experience.
Marian Koshland Science Museum Information
- Museum does not accept cash.
Marian Koshland Science Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: USD 5
- Active Duty Military: USD 3
- Students: USD 3
How To reach Marian Koshland Science Museum by Public Transport
- Take a subway from Gallery Place Chinatown Station.
- Take a bus from 7th St & G St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
Marian Koshland Science Museum, Washington D. C. Reviews - Write a Review
Great for tweens and teens. Nice to support an independent science museum. Smaller than expected. Very clean.
Fun and interesting. We thought it'd be a bit bigger, but still enjoyed ourselves. The activities in this museum are geared more towards older children, probably ages 12+
This museum is interactive and fun, but it is good for kids ans adults alike as the information ranges from simple to complex but always presented accessibly. The price is good too and there is plenty for the experience.
A small interactive science museum. 3 areas Risk, climate change, and health. You won't Spend a lot of time here but if you have an hour and a half to kill in DC it's decent place to go
They really make it interactive and a teen can be constructively engaged and educated for 2 to 3 hours Entrance fee is low
- Nearby Attractions
- Howard Theatre
- Albert Einstein Memorial
- Union Station
- Dumbarton Oaks
- Bureau Of Engraving And Printing
- President Lincoln's Cottage At The Soldiers' Home
- Vietnam Women's Memorial
- National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial
- Mount St. Sepulchre Franciscan Monastery
- Senate And House Office Buildings
- Washington D. C. Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 48 Hours in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 72 Hours in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend 7 Days in Washington D. C.