Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal Church40 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1518 M St NW, Washington, DC 20005, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 07:45 am - 11:00 am Details
- Phone: +1-2023311426
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal Church is a striking and historic Church. Located at 1518 M Street, N.W.in downtown Washington, D.C the Church is affiliated with African Methodist Episcopal Church religious denomination. Take out some time and visit the destination to experience spirituality and religiousness. The place was registered as a National Register of Historic Places in 1973 and has gained significant amount of fame since then. Barrack Obama also attended the church once.
Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal Church Hours
- Please worship with us in person or via live stream on Sundays at 7:45 am and 11:00 am and on Wednesdays at 12:00 noon. Church School convenes on Sundays at 9:30 am and Bible Study is held on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm.
- In July and August, there is one Worship Service at 10:15 am, Church School at 8:45 am, and no Bible Study
- Worship Times: Sundays at 7:45 AM and 11:00 AM
- Church School at 9:30 AM
- Wednesday Worship Services12:00 Noon Day Service
- 6:30 PM Bible Study (No Bible Study in July & August)
How to Reach Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Take a subway from Farragut North Station.
- Take a bus from 16th St & M St NW.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.