National City Christian Church5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5 Thomas Cir NW, Washington, DC 20005, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2022320323
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
National City Christian Church is a picturesque Church in the destination that comes under the national church of the Christian Church. Designed by John Russell Pope the Church was built in 1930 and has neoclassical architecture and design. It is also famous for hosting the Thomas Circle Singers that spread awareness about the funds for charitable organizations. Visit the destination and get to see some of the best architecture that the city has to offer.
How to Reach National City Christian Church
- Take a subway from Farragut North Station.
- Take a bus from NW 14th St & NW N St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.