National Guard Memorial Museum, Washington D. C.
About National Guard Memorial Museum, Washington D. C.
National Guard Memorial Museum, Washington D. C. - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, United States
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 48 times in trip plans
Military Museum, Family And Kids, Architecture , Arts And Crafts
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
National Guard Memorial Museum is a charming and informative military museum that offers you an opportunity to look closely into the US military and their patriotism towards their country. The destination is hosted by the National Guard Educational Foundation and sees a lot of visitors all year round due to the architecture that is simply scintillating and also the relics and artefacts that are in the museum. The museum in total covers a total distance of 5600 square feet.
National Guard Memorial Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Museum can be visited from monday to friday, excluding holidays, or by appointment.
How To reach National Guard Memorial Museum by Public Transport
- Take a train from Judiciary Square Metro Station.
- Take a train from Union Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
National Guard Memorial Museum, Washington D. C. Reviews - Write a Review
Interesting history that most people do not know.
Little known piece of American Military History! 9- 5 Week days only.
First rate museum that tells the story of the National Guard... Awesome!
Fantastic curation in this museum. Beautiful inside and out. The conference room is kept up really nice.
Great museum off the beaten, site-seeing path. Take the time to stop by and learn about the history of the National Guard.
- Nearby Attractions
- Calvary Baptist Church
- Saint Sophia Cathedral
- New York Avenue Presbyterian Church
- Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal Church
- United States Department Of The Treasury
- Executive Office Building
- The Ronald Reagan Building And International Trade Center
- Sixth And I Historic Synagogue
- Our Lady Of Victory Church
- Luther Place Memorial Church
- Washington D. C. Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 48 Hours in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 72 Hours in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend 7 Days in Washington D. C.