National Mall8807 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Washington D.C., United States, Washington D. C. Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2024266841
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Walking Area, Historical Site, Memorial, Monument, War Memorial
The Banks of the Potomac River are graced with this two mile long stretch of land that holds some of the most important historic monuments of the USA. The place is full of amazing pieces of architecture where many years of history have been safeguarded in Washington D.C.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall, the National World War II Memorial and the Korean War Veterans Memorial are all situated here. The magnitude of these war memorials is sure to leave you stunned. The Lincoln Memorial, The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial as well as the Jefferson Memorial also dot this place and are a reminder of the glorious personalities from the country’s past. The National Museum of American History and the Smithsonian Institution building are noted among the many that grace this serene spot. The area is full of history and culture and a must visit for anyone planning a trip to Washington D.C.
National Mall Travel Tips
- The area is vast and you will have to walk a lot so plan your footwear accordingly.
- Be sure to see all the memorials since they are close together.
- It is better reserve an entire day for this place.
How to Reach National Mall
- National Mall Washington D.C.
- Washington Hotel
- Aria Pizzeria & Bar
- Washington Restaurant Group Incorporated
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
- National Mall Address: Washington D.C., United States, Washington D. C.
- National Mall Contact Number: +1-2024266841
- National Mall Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit National Mall: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
67.4% of people who visit Washington D. C. include National Mall in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
47.91% of people start their National Mall visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see National Mall
51.3% of people prefer walking in order to reach National Mall
People normally club together National Archives and National Air And Space Museum while planning their visit to National Mall.