National Museum Of American Jewish Military History18 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 1811 R St NW, Washington, DC 20009, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2022656280
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Military Museums, History Museums
National Museum of American Jewish Military History is a charming museum in the destination that was established on September 2, 1958. The place is there so that the contribution of Jewish Americans in maintains peace and order in the city. The destination is also there so that it stands as a reminder of the courage, bravery and sacrifices that were made by the Jewish Americans who served in the armed forces.
National Museum Of American Jewish Military History Hours
- Closed on saturday and most Jewish and Federal holidays.
- Open Sunday for 6 or more people by appointment.
How to Reach National Museum Of American Jewish Military History
- Take a subway from U Street/African-Amer Civil War Memorial/Cardozo.
- Take a bus from NW Connecticut Av & NW 20th St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
National Museum Of American Jewish Military History Reviews & Ratings
Very moving. Very informative. Glad we went.
Great little museum off the beaten path. Great for history lovers and the forgotten Jewish hero's
Great place to learn about Jews in the American military and their service for the US
went there for Shabbat morning services
I just don't like history but of you do it is great