Nationals ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 1500 S Capitol St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA, Washington D. C., United States Map
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
Both local and international baseball fans like to visit Nationals Park. It is an internationally famous baseball park located close to the Anacostia River. The sports ground is the home ground of the Washington Nationals also. In the year 2008, this stadium opened its gates for the baseball fanatics for the first time. The stadium is large and boasts of an excellent field. The stadium offers seating arrangements to 41,339 spectators at a time. Not only state-of-the-art galleries and stands, the arena carries 79 luxury suites as well. Hockey matches, and concerts have also taken place in this facility apart from baseball matches.
How to Reach Nationals Park
- Bus 74 to stop - Half St SW & O St SW
- Bus W9 to stop - M St SW & S Capitol St SW
- Nationals Park Address: 1500 S Capitol St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA, Washington D. C., United States
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.13% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Nationals Park in their plan
95% of people start their Nationals Park visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Nationals Park
People normally also visit Thomas Jefferson Memorial while planning their trip to Nationals Park.