Old Post Office PavilionCurrently Closed
- Address: 1100 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Washington DC, DC 20004 (Federal Triangle), Washington D. C., United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:45 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2022894224
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Tower, Architecture , Observation Deck
This Beautiful building built in 1899 is certainly worth a visit. Considering the importance of Washington DC for the United States you can imagine the significance of this post office in its glory says.
A visit here is a like being a part of US History. There is also the Old Post office clock tower which has become a very big tourist attraction due to its beautiful architecture and historic nature.
The Post office Pavilion now has restaurants and shopping experiences to offer to you. Several concerts also take place in this lovely area. This one is certainly an interesting visit.
- There are a lot of regular activities conducted in the place. DO check out what’s on when you visit.
- Pennsylvania Ave. N.W
- Ephraim Shores Motel & Restaurant, Second Story Restaurant, Chefs Hat