Old Stone House69 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Washington, DC 20007, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Landmark, Historical Site
If you want to visit something different in the city then visiting the Old Stone House is a good idea. The destination is the oldest unchanged building in the whole city and hence sees a lot of visitors. So if you are someone who loves old building or just history in general then this place is a perfect match. Built in 1765, Old Stone House was preserved by the people from demolition and today stands as a great attraction in the city.
Old Stone House Hours
- The garden is open during daylight hours.
How to Reach Old Stone House
- Take a bus from NW M St & NW Thomas Jefferson St or M St NW &Wisconson Ave NW.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.57% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Old Stone House in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Old Stone House visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Old Stone House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old Stone House