Saint John Paul I I National Shrine80 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3900 Harewood Rd NE, Washington, DC 20017, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2026355400
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Architecture , Exhibition
Saint John Paul II National Shrine is an attractive National Shrine in the destination. The Shrine was sponsored by the Knights of Columbus and holds many events and temporary exhibitions related to the history of the Catholic Church in North America. The picturesque shrine sees a lot of visitors each year due to its magnificent architecture and design. George W. Bush Former president of the United States also visited the shrine.
Saint John Paul I I National Shrine Hours
- Exhibit: The exhibit on St. John Paul II is open Tuesday through Sunday. It is closed Mondays, Good Friday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Gift Shop: Open from Monday–Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
How to Reach Saint John Paul I I National Shrine
- Take a subway from Brookland-CUA Metro.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.66% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Saint John Paul I I National Shrine in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66.67% of people start their Saint John Paul I I National Shrine visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Saint John Paul I I National Shrine
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saint John Paul I I National Shrine