Senate And House Office BuildingsCurrently Closed
- Address: Dirksen Senate Office Building, 255 Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington, DC 20510, United StatesUSA, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2022242742
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Architecture , Heritage Building
Senate and House Office Buildings are the office buildings that are used by the government. This is a different type of attraction that you can visit if you get bored of the common attractions. Iconic architecture and scintillating design is what the destination offers. Visit the place and experience the history attached to the buildings that will make your trip worthwhile. So take out some time and visit this one of a kind attraction.
Senate And House Office Buildings Hours
- Capitol Visitor Center Monday – Saturday 08:30 a.m. – 04:30 p.m.
- Tours of the U.S. Capitol: Monday – Saturday 08:50 a.m. – 03:20 p.m.
- U.S. Botanic Garden Conservatory: Open 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. daily, including all weekends and holidays.
- National Garden: Open 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. daily, including all weekends and holidays.
- Bartholdi Park: Open dawn to dusk, daily, including all weekends and holidays.
- The various Congressional Office Buildings have different opening and closing times, please visit official website for details.
- The Madison and Adams buildings are closed all other federal holidays.
How to Reach Senate And House Office Buildings
- Take a bus from NE 1st St & NE Maryland Av.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.