St. Patrick's Catholic Church33 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 619 10th St NW, Washington, DC 20001, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 07:30 am - 02:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2023472713
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
St. Patrick's Catholic Church is a Roman Catholic parish in the city and is known for its great architecture and design. The Church is picturesque and charming in totality and sees a lot of tourists all year round. Take out some time and visit the church to feel the religiousness and holiness. Serenity, tranquillity and peace are just synonyms for the destination and hence visiting it is a good idea.
St. Patrick's Catholic Church Hours
- The rectory is open for parish business Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Sundays: 8:00am, 10:00am, and 12:00pm
- Weekdays: 12:10pm
- Saturdays: 12:10pm and 5:30pm Vigil
- On Federal holidays, there is only one Mass at 12:10pm.
- For Mass times on Holy Days, consult the schedule of events.
- Each day's Mass readings are available online.
- Saturday 4:30-5:15pm
- Monday through Saturday, 11:30am-12:00pm
How to Reach St. Patrick's Catholic Church
- Take a subway from Metro Center Station.
- Take a bus from NW 11th St & NW G St.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
St. Patrick's Catholic Church Reviews & Ratings
This is a beautiful old church and very convenient mass times for tourists, within easy walking distance of many hotels. Close to a lot of historic sites, shopping, and cool architecture, so after mass you can jump start your morning activities. A very welcoming experience.
A beautiful Church. The Priests are great and I am glad I have the opportunity attend a daily Mass
I was walking by and had to see if the inside was as beautiful as the outside - it was! Just a simple, gorgeous church!
Lovely church. Nice Vigil Mass at 5:30 pm Saturday.
Quiet. Beautiful stain glass The rose window is fabulous. Was there at the end of evening services, and the church was csed thereafter. Might want to check there service hours or opening hours. Nearby are lots of shopping. Public parking underground is just around the block, same bck.l