The President Woodrow Wilson House19 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2340 S St NW, Washington, DC 20008, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2023874062
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Landmark, Heritage Building
The President Woodrow Wilson House was the house of the Twenty-Eighth President of the United States Woodrow Wilson. Due to its immense beauty, grandeur and public liking it was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1964. Currently the museum is operational and comes under the authority of the National Trust for Historic Preservation. The place is owned by them and is run as a museum open to the public.
Entrance Ticket Details For The President Woodrow Wilson House
- USD 10 Adults; USD 8 Seniors (62 and Above); USD 5 Students; Children under age 12 – free
- Members of National Trust for Historic Preservation: USD 5
The President Woodrow Wilson House Hours
- The House is shown by guided tour on the hour. Tours last approximately 1 hour.
- The first tour each day will begin at 10 am, and the last at 3 pm.
How to Reach The President Woodrow Wilson House
- Take a subway from Dupont Circle Metro Station.
- Take a bus from Massachusetts Ave & Sheridan Circle.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.15% of people who visit Washington D. C. include The President Woodrow Wilson House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
60% of people start their The President Woodrow Wilson House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The President Woodrow Wilson House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The President Woodrow Wilson House