Are you looking for what to do in Washington D. C.?
THINGS TO DO
Be sure to take in as many of the attractions around Washington D.C. as you can before coming back home. Some of the sights that may interest you include the following:
- Rock Creek Park:Rock Creek Park is one of most picturesque locations in the area and is known for its calm and serene environment. Visit the destination as it makes a perfect place to spend with your loved ones.
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum: You won’t find any other museum like this in Washington. This museum is there to remind us of the millions murdered by-the Nazis. It is a reminder to the human race of the holocaust.
- Kennedy Center: Here you will find two theatres, a theatre lab, opera house, cinema and also a concert hall. This is where experimental theatre is publicized. If you are a movie lover do visit the palce.
- Cafe Citron: If you are looking for a club to let off some steam this is the destination to be at to show off your moves. A hot spot for music lovers is what the place is about.
- National Mall: For all you Shopaholics out there National mall is simply a paradise. Visit the destination and shop to your heart’s content as the mall offers some of the best brands in the city.
- United States Capitol: The United States Capitol is a beautiful building in the city and is one of the most historically important venue in the location.
- White House: White house is where the president of the United States resides. Get a glimpse of the place and be mesmerized by its grandeur.
- National Air and Space Museum: National Air and Space Museum is perhaps the most interesting museum in the region and offers you the opportunity to learn more about space in a fun and innovative way.
- National Museum of Natural History:National Museum of Natural History is a great way to know about the history of the city. The artifacts and relics in the museum are simply amazing
- Lincoln Memorial:The Lincoln Memorial is beautiful monument built to honor the 16th President of the United States. The iconic look and style of the monument is what attracts people.
- National Zoological Park: National Zoological Park is an amazing zoo in the area and is one of the best destinations to interact with wildlife in the region
- National World War II Memorial: National World War II Memorial is a reminder of the World War II and is well known among tourists and natives for its amazing design and craftsmanship.
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial: A beautiful Memorial is what the Vietnam Veterans Memorial is all about. So visit the destination and be ready for a walk through history.
- Washington Monument: Washington Memorial is famous for its charming looks and great craftsmanship.
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial: Thomas Jefferson Memorial was built in the memory of Thomas Jeffersona and is a great spot for photography.
- Korean War Veterans Memorial: Korean War Veterans Memorial is a monument which pays respect to the Korean War Veterans and is a good place to experience the real America.
- International Spy Museum:International Spy Museum depicts the story of spies, intelligence operations and deceptions that changed history.
Below we have a list of things to do in Washington D. C. and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Washington D. C. getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Washington D. C. with confidence.