Union StationCurrently Open
- Address: 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8008727245
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Station
Union Station - Review
Union Station is a major train station transportation hub in the destination. The place has opened in 1907 and has seen a lot of fame since then. The place has a lot of history attached to it and during the World War II as many as 200,000 people travelled through it every single day. So visit the destination and witness history that unfolds in front of you. Today it is a busy shopping district too.
Offering insights into the history of Washington DC, the Union Station is frequented by visitors all through the year. It is a good idea to buy tickets for Union Station in advance, so as to rule out any last-minute impossibilities. Tickets for Union Station are available on our website at some great deals. Union Station Tickets are subjective with regards to where you want to go. Our assorted Union Station Tours inclusive of the Union Station ticket prices are an apt way to explore the city and adjoining area. To book tickets for Union Station check out our tickets section.
Union Station Information
- The station is at the southern end of the Northeast Corridor, a charged rail line enlarging north through major urban communities incorporating Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City, and Boston.
Union Station Ticket Prices
- Tickets depends on where you want to go.
Union Station Hours
- Union Station shops, restaurant and market are open 7 days a week during the following hours:
- Retail Stores: Monday - Saturday, 10AM - 9PM, Sunday, 12PM - 6PM
- Food Court: Monday - Friday, 6AM - 9PM, Saturday 9AM - 9PM, Sunday, 7AM - 6PM, some hours may vary; not all food court vendors open at 6AM, visit individual listings for specific hours.
- Sit Down Restaurants: Times vary. Please contact each restaurant individually.
How To reach Union Station by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Union Station.
- Take the light rail from H Street Union Station - Street Car Stop.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Restaurants Near Union Station
- East Street Cafe
- Au Bon Pain
- Neb's Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Union Station
15.57% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Union Station in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
27.91% of people start their Union Station visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Union Station
87.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Union Station
Union Station Trips
1 View4 Days 3 Nights4 Day Trip to Seattle, Bainbridge Island from MedfordBy: Guest UserCity: Seattle, Bainbridge Island
Union Station, Washington D. C. Reviews
Union Station, Washington is a very nice train station and the station hall is really well decorated with a train model that gives it a special touch.
The Megabus, my go-to. To get the best deal plan ahead the earlier the cheaper.
Can anybody report to google map that when we use google maps for this location it take us to back of station so I don’t know how to report this
One if DC's finest assets. Amazing Red Cap service.
It is a very impressive place. My complaint is that Google only gives me the Megabits departures and completely ignores the Amtrak, MARC, and VRE departures.