Union StationCurrently Open
- Address: 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, United States, Washington D. C.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8008727245
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Station
Union Station is a major train station transportation hub in the destination. The place has opened in 1907 and has seen a lot of fame since then. The place has a lot of history attached to it and during the World War II as many as 200,000 people travelled through it every single day. So visit the destination and witness history that unfolds in front of you. Today it is a busy shopping district too.
Offering insights into the history of Washington DC, the Union Station is frequented by visitors all through the year. It is a good idea to buy tickets for Union Station in advance, so as to rule out any last-minute impossibilities. Tickets for Union Station are available on our website at some great deals. Union Station Tickets are subjective with regards to where you want to go. Our assorted Union Station Tours inclusive of the Union Station ticket prices are an apt way to explore the city and adjoining area. To book tickets for Union Station check out our tickets section.
- The station is at the southern end of the Northeast Corridor, a charged rail line enlarging north through major urban communities incorporating Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City, and Boston.
- Tickets depends on where you want to go.
- Union Station shops, restaurant and market are open 7 days a week during the following hours:
- Retail Stores: Monday - Saturday, 10AM - 9PM, Sunday, 12PM - 6PM
- Food Court: Monday - Friday, 6AM - 9PM, Saturday 9AM - 9PM, Sunday, 7AM - 6PM, some hours may vary; not all food court vendors open at 6AM, visit individual listings for specific hours.
- Sit Down Restaurants: Times vary. Please contact each restaurant individually.
- Take a bus from Union Station.
- Take the light rail from H Street Union Station - Street Car Stop.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
- East Street Cafe
- Au Bon Pain
- Neb's Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.52% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Union Station in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
27.91% of people start their Union Station visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Union Station
87.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Union Station
Union Station, Washington is a very nice train station and the station hall is really well decorated with a train model that gives it a special touch.
The Megabus, my go-to. To get the best deal plan ahead the earlier the cheaper.
Google showed the train times for a short time. Now they are back to the bus times only. There is a certain irony when they label a 100 year old TRAIN station as a bus station and then go on to ignore the 3 RAIL companies that own and operate it.
It is a very impressive place. My complaint is that Google only gives me the Megabits departures and completely ignores the Amtrak, MARC, and VRE departures.
The train half of Union Station is nice and the bus section isn't all too bad but there isn't a whole lot there. It does look impressive though!