Zero MilestoneCurrently Open
- Address: Zero Milestone Ellipse Rd NW Washington, DC 20502 USA, Washington D. C., United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Monument
Zero Milestoneis an iconic zero mile marker monument in the city that has gained much popularity over the years because of its great idea. The idea was to make it a marking point from where all the road distances in the United States would be reckoned the point today stands as a hot tourist spot and sees a lot of travellers every year. The Zero milestone in Washington was designed by architect Horace W. Peaslee.
How to Reach Zero Milestone
- Take a subway from Federal Triangle Metro Station.
- Take a bus from 14th St @ Constitution Ave NW.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Washington D. C. before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Washington D. C. and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.83% of people who visit Washington D. C. include Zero Milestone in their plan
95% of people start their Zero Milestone visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Zero Milestone
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zero Milestone